Introduction to Swimming Officiating (Level One Officials Clinic)
|Start Date||Oct 15, 2019 5:30 PM|
|End Date||Oct 15, 2019 7:00 PM|
|Registration Deadline||Oct 14, 2019|
For those new to swimming and the club, this is the first level of training for parents starting on their officials pathway. The goal of this session is to:
1. Begin your journey as a swimming parent/official;
2. Understand the terms used at a swim meet;
3. Understand the role of the other officials on deck;
4. Understand the role of the coach;
5. Understand the key duties of a timekeeper.
The information about this clinic can be found on the Swimming Canada website under the officiating tab. Click here to access the pdf document for this training session.